We are hiring: Intern / Working Student Change Management & Digital Transformation in Frankfurt
Who we are
We are a young and constantly growing, internationally oriented management consultancy firm that operates along the entire value chain of digital transformation with a people focus.
- Management consulting for organizations
- Competency development for teams and individuals at our Semler Company Campus
- Business coaching for individual growth
At Semler Company, we believe that learning and a high degree of changeability are strategic competencies to survive and grow in the digital age.
We are an innovative, thoughtful, reliable, pragmatic, sometimes crazy, passionate digital expert and partner, experienced in our field, international, culturally sensitive, purposeful, intuitive - and we have only one thing in mind: the success of our customers.
We combine an informal start-up atmosphere with the internationality and professionalism of a large management consulting firm.
We distinguish ourselves by:
... being a young, dynamic team with little hierarchy, open communication and lots of feedback.
... having innovative projects around digital transformation from small and medium-sized companies to large international corporations.
... encouraging rapid takeover of responsibility and plenty of room for initiative to implement and lead projects.
... offering individual training opportunities.
... emphasizing a good work-life balance through flexible working hours, home office and a multi-project approach.
... having a modern project work atmosphere in our workshop location in Wickstadt near Frankfurt and our offices.
... offering an unlimited employment contract with a competitive salary.
- Support in consulting projects
- Planning and preparation of large groups workshops
- Support of business development and advancing innovations (technologies, methods, consulting approaches)
- Customer acquisition and management
- Support of change management projects taking into account quality, cost and deadlines requirements
Profile / requirements
- Interest in consulting, transformation and digital topics
- You bring your creative aspirations to your job and are eager to take on responsibility, a wide range of different tasks in a start-up environment and to participate in shaping it.
- You are confident and can inspire people with your ideas and your performance.
- You quickly make new challenges your own and enjoy combining technological understanding, strategic analysis and implementation work.
- You have strong conceptual skills and combine your distinctive analytical skills with innovative strength.
- You work in a structured manner and enjoy solving complex tasks.
- You enjoy team work and supporting each other.
- You appreciate regular feedback from below and above, even when it hurts.
- You have a hands-on attitude and also get actively involved in operational tasks.
- You are currently studying economics, business psychology, or another course of study with economics as a minor subject, in your 2nd bachelor semester onwards.
- You have excellent German and English language skills as well as very good MS Office skills.
If you are interested and meet the requirements, please send all relevant application documents to: Theresa.Semler@semler-company.com.