We are hiring: Senior Consultant (m/f/d) Change Management & Digital Transformation in Frankfurt or Munich
Who we are
We are a young and constantly growing, internationally oriented management consultancy firm that operates along the entire value chain of digital transformation with a people focus.
- Management consulting for organizations
- Competency development for teams and individuals at our Semler Company Campus
- Business coaching for individual growth
At Semler Company, we believe that learning and a high degree of changeability are strategic competencies to survive and grow in the digital age.
We are an innovative, thoughtful, reliable, pragmatic, sometimes crazy, passionate digital expert and partner, experienced in our field, international, culturally sensitive, purposeful, intuitive - and we have only one thing in mind: the success of our customers.
We combine an informal start-up atmosphere with the internationality and professionalism of a large management consulting firm.
We distinguish ourselves by:
... being a young, dynamic team with little hierarchy, open communication and lots of feedback.
... having innovative projects around digital transformation from small and medium-sized companies to large international corporations.
... encouraging rapid takeover of responsibility and plenty of room for initiative to implement and lead projects.
... offering individual training opportunities.
... emphasizing a good work-life balance through flexible working hours, home office and a multi-project approach.
... having a modern project work atmosphere in our workshop location in Wickstadt near Frankfurt and our offices.
... offering an unlimited employment contract with a competitive salary.
- Change management and analysis, conception and implementation of change strategies for various (digital) transformation projects such as the introduction of new business models and new ways of working, cultural change or restructuring.
- Leadership Development (e.g. agile leadership) and Talent Management
- Conception, design and implementation of innovative and sustainable HR concepts in the areas of HR strategy, HR service delivery model, people analytics and work 4.0
- Planning / moderation of large group workshops
- Support of business development by co-designing proposals and advancing innovations (technologies, methods, consulting approaches)
- Customer acquisition and management
- Streamlead and management responsibility for junior colleagues
- Project management of change management projects taking into account quality, cost and deadlines requirements
Profile / requirements
- You bring your creative aspirations to your job and are eager to take on responsibility, a wide range of different tasks in a start-up environment and to participate in shaping it.
- You are confident and can inspire people with your ideas and your performance.
- You quickly make new challenges your own and enjoy combining technological understanding, strategic analysis and implementation work.
- You have strong conceptual skills and combine your distinctive analytical skills with innovative strength.
- You work in a structured manner and enjoy solving complex tasks.
- You enjoy team work and supporting each other.
- You appreciate regular feedback from below and above, even when it hurts.
- You have a hands-on attitude and also get actively involved in operational tasks.
- You are flexible in terms of time and place and are willing to travel inland and abroad.
- You have at least 4 years of practical project experience in the field of digital change, change management and HR transformation in a well-known consultancy or in-house consultancy.
- You have gained a solid background in project management.
- You have excellent methodological knowledge (including digital tools and ideally design thinking / agile working methods).
- You have distinct facilitation and presentation skills at different management levels.
- You have a good degree (Bachelor / Master) in economics, technology or information technology, human or social science.
- You have excellent German and English language skills as well as very good MS Office skills.
- Experience abroad and coaching experience are a plus.
If you are interested and meet the requirements, please send all relevant application documents to: Theresa.Semler@semler-company.com.