With over 20 years of professional experience as a consultant and executive in various fields, Brigitte Lippmann is a reliable partner in every project. She develops, implements, and promotes a variety of solutions for individuals and organizations who face challenges beyond hierarchical levels, company or national borders.
Change is a permanent part of her live. She has studied in 5 countries and 4 languages, lived in 7 countries and worked in 25. Currently Brigitte Lippmann works mainly in the USA and Europe.
Previous stations in her life were:
- Founder of Lippmann International
- Executive and consultant in industry and the financial sector
- Consultant in global and small management consultancies
- MBA at the Helsinki School of Economics, Finland
- Master of Arts in Organizational Psychology from Columbia University, USA
- Bachelor in Business Administration from WHU Koblenz
She develops and implements strategic HR processes, creates innovative talent management concepts, improves the performance of organizations and employees, increases the effectiveness of leadership change, and develops intercultural learning processes. Brigitte Lippmann is keen to not only introduce concepts from Total Quality Management (TQM), Process Re-design, Diversity & Inclusion and Change Management, but also to integrate them sustainably. This includes transferring the knowledge and skills to employees. In addition, she teaches at various renowned universities worldwide.
In order to always be up to date, she has completed the following further training courses:
- MBTI (Myers-Briggs Type Indicator)
- LIFO (Life Orientation)
- Denison's Cultural and Leadership Development Programs
- Strong Interest Inventory
- Kolb's Learning Style Inventory
- Hogan's Assessment Systems
- Lominger Learning Agility Instrument
In her spare time, she visits the friends she has made on her travels, likes to cook and practices all kinds of sports - some good some less well, but all with fun.