Dr. Uwe Klein
Dr. Uwe Klein has joined Semler Company in 2020. He develops specific innovative consulting solutions, maintains and expands our customer network and leads transformation projects.
For over 19 years he has been consulting companies with the focus on business transformation, cultural change and leadership development. For him, it is essential to use existing customer resources, to establish feedback loops, and to act together in a straightforward manner.
Key points to date:
- Principal Consultant at an international transformation consultancy
- Certified Scrum Master / Agilist SAFe®
- MBA at the University of Applied Sciences Koblenz
- Manager at a worldwide leading management consultancy
- Doctorate (Dr. phil.) at the Chair of Industrial and Organizational Psychology at the FernUniversität Hagen / Psychology studies at RWTH Aachen
In addition to his consulting activities, his heart beats for the education of students and scientific work. Since November 2020, he has been the Dean of Studies for Business Psychology at the Hochschule Fresenius University of Applied Sciences. He also has published serval articles and has held keynotes on topics such as agility, business transformation and change management.
In his free time, he likes to do sports and plays soccer, goes skiing or diving. In another life he would be a musician - in this life it will for sure remain a dream.