Anne Jekat joined the Semler Company Team in the beginning of 2017. Prior to joing Semler Company, she has gained more than 5 years of experience in consulting and strategy development while working at an international bank, in Inhouse Consulting and Group Strategy.
Her projects have encompassed change on diverse levels and within various parts of the organisations. Some of her recent projects include:
- Digital Transformation in privat clients banking: Project management office and support of individual change initiatives
- Digitization and internationalisation of an asset aggregation tool for wealth management clients including the respective change management
- Integration Office for a post-merger-integration, which centrally managed the overarching topics of the integration, such as tracking and reporting of the financial business case, individually supporting the workstreams on assorted topics, coordinating internal and external communication
- Supporting the strategy process with a portfolio analysis and analysing potential outcomes of a leverage ratio implementation
- Internal responsibility for recruiting, and conducting interviews with potential candidates
Intercultural themes and differences have always played an important role since Anne lived in the USA for 4 years in her youth. She also spent a semester during her bachelor’s studies exploring the world, this time in Chile while studying at the Pontificia Universidad Católica in Valparaíso, Chile.
She still likes to tackle new challenges in her private life by being a member of a triathlon club, and regularly competing in triathlons. Also, Anne dedicates a portion of her private time to volunteering for AKIK (Aktionskommittee Kind im Krankenhaus), supporting hospitalised children in need.
Education and training:
- Master of Arts in International Business at the Frankfurt School of Finance & Management (Class of 2018)
- Bachelor of Arts at the ESB Reutlingen
- Professional Scrum Master