Juliane Hollenhorst partners with Semler Company Campus since the beginning of 2018 because he changes caused by digitization fascinate her. Therefore, she complemented her skill set with Scrum and other agile working methods. She now focuses on of the social skills necessary for successful digitization.
Juliane has been working with and in companies on transformation processes for 18 years. As a result, she knows the needs of stakeholders from a wide range of perspectives - in the role of spokesperson, investor relations officer, internal communications manager or consultant in mergers or corporate sales, transfer of companies and restructurings or in outsourcing processes. No matter what the occasion for change was or will be - to accompany leadership and employees in organizations adequately is her central focus.
- Lecturer for PR and Corporate Communications at the Fachhochschule des Mittelstands (Bielefeld)
- Nationwide PR consultant and lecturer
- Overall responsibility for press and capital market communications at DAB bank AG and WILEX AG
- Responsible for communication in the IPO WILEX AG
- PR consultant in medium-sized, owner-managed consulting companies
- Responsible for the technology transfer at the TU Munich
Juliane Hollenhorst began her career with a degree in New German Literature, Sociology and Pedagogy at the LMU Munich and training as a video reporter.