As a partner at Semler Company, Kerstin Clessienne is one of the Initiators and driving forces behind the Campus.
She is a first-class digital marketing professional and has supported such companies as Telefónica, Microsoft, L'Oreal, AB InBev, General Motors and Intel in fundamentally understanding and redefining marketing and marketing communications for the last 15 years. She changed marketing strategies from traditional “one-to-all” to “one-to-many” and “one-to-one” communications.
Kerstin Clessienne amalgamates management experience, technological know-how and her passion for innovation into a powerful skillset. At Telefónica, for example, she built one of the largest global data science teams, which conceived and implemented one of the most innovative solutions for modern data management. In addition, she worked closely with the company on transformation towards data-driven communication models and technology-based communication in end-user communications.
Other important positions held by Kerstin include:
- Head of Competence Circle: Digital Strategy and Marketing Technologies at German Marketing Association
- Buisness coach, moderator, speaker and trainer at the CMO Academy amongst others
- Head of Business Development at Exactag GmbH, one of the leading German providers of marketing attribution
- Head of Data and Technology Services at Havas Media, where she brought together leadership, management strategy and technology to implement user-centric and data-driven marketing decisions in-house
- Chef Digital and Strategy Officer at IPG (Interpublic Group) responsible for the digital transformation in the agency context and for the introduction of international strategies that changed of data-driven communication in Germany