Lena Carlota Stenger
Lena Carlota Stenger partners with Semler Company because she is passionate about supporting companies with bespoke solutions for transformation challenges and their professional implementation. She has been active in the fields of business transformation, human resources management and change management for more than 14 years.
- Founder and managing partner of a management consultancy focusing on people transformation & human potential management
- Management consultant and business coach at a global leading management consultancy (industry expertise: financial services, energy, life science, IT & high tech, engineering)
- Inhouse consultant at a large international bank
- Erasmus Diplom European Business Management (INSEAD / Frankreich, Universidad de Zaragoza / Spanien und University of Applied Science of Worms / Germany)
Lena Carlota Stenger encourages and enables managers and staff to explore new paths in times of change. In her view, mind set change ("Changing Thinking") needs to come first. People need to be convinced by the necessity for change to be motivated to creatively design and implement change ("Changing Things"). Lena likes to be at the forefront of innovation in the fields of Changeability, Human Potential Management und HR Transformation by using her excellent network in Silicon Valley and the Bay Area / USA. She orientates her professional advisory approach on high client focus, her belief in human potential, structured and holistic implementation and broad expertise in systemic methodology and agile ways of working.
- Business Coach (DBVC-certified)
- Professional Management Consulting Skills (Capgemini University)
Apart from her passion for change, Lena Carlota Stenger is also a proud mother of two children, loves to travel in a camper, writes books, goes running and dreams of once being able to surf large waves.