Mareike Jekat has been part of the Semler Company team since the beginning of her professional career. She supports change projects, leadership trainings and knowledge camps with project management, design, communication and workshop facilitation
- Master in Management with a focus on Digital Business, Frankfurt School of Finance and Management
- Master Thesis: "Development and career paths in agile organizations".
- Internship at an international pharmaceutical
- Semester abroad at Soochow University, Taiwan
- Semester abroad at University of Twente, Netherlands
- Internship in Marketing & Sales of a leading medium-sized company, gaining first-hand knowledge in SEO & SEA marketing
- Bachelor of Business Administration at Westfälische Wilhelms-Universität, Münster
In addition to her consulting work, she is in charge of all marketing activities at Semler Company. She is responsible for social media marketing, newsletter and flyer creation as well as the selection of suitable marketing events and their success analysis.
While doing her master's degree, Mareike was involved in the organization and planning of the annual business game at the university. She is also active in the student initiative Model United Nations and thereby sharpens her intercultural and political understanding.
She spends most of her free time at a yard, where she tries to convince her horse to cooperate more thoroughly and show better performance.